The LOC uses an electronic submission system managed by ConfTool.
Authors are permitted to submit an abstract as the main (corresponding or presenting) author. Before your submission, please register in full and pay the conference fee. After the conference, a book will be published in the ICTMA series as part of the Springer Series: International Perspectives on the Teaching and Learning of Mathematical Modelling.
We welcome submissions on the following topics, for example, which have already been established at recent meetings:
- Technology & Modeling
- Teacher Education
- University Education
- but we also welcome submissions on more recent topics, like STEM, Modelling in the 21st century etc.
Submission of Abstracts
Authors submit the initial version of their abstract on the website. Please submit your abstract as plain text with a maximum length of 3500 characters.
The organization team will organize an internal review. You will get an email if accepted. If accepted you can present during the parallel sesssion. You can choose between three presentation-formats. There are only very limited possibilites for live presentations. Because of that we recommend to upload additional material, e.g. a lecture video, before the conference starts.
Deadlines are as follows:
- Initial submission via the ICTMA20 ConfTool Submission System: May 15th 2022.
- The Conference Chair will send a bulk mail to the authors via ConfTool to inform them about the review results, status of their submission and revisions requested by June 2022.
- The Scientific Committee takes the final decision and informs the authors by June 30th 2022.
- By the end of the revision deadline (17th July 2022), if we find that the necessary revisions have not been made, we reserve the right to reject the contributions.
- Please upload additional material like slides, videos etc. untill 30th August 2022.
- 1455 views