The ICTMA20-Conference will be a virtual conference (shortcut: ViCo).
- ICTMA20 will be from Saturday, 24th to Tuesday, 27th of September 2022.
- The conference core time will be 09 a.m. to 3 p.m. (UTC).
- The keynote and some of the plenary lectures will be between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. (UTC).
- There will be three different types of possibilites to presentate your accepted proposal (see submission).
- Before the conference starts you are requested to upload additonal material like
- The participants can study the material up to two weeks before the start of the conference.
- The maximum file size is 200 MB per file. The upload will be possible via ConfTool. These materials are visible for registered users only.
- ZOOM will be used as Video Communication System.
You will find all important dates here.